Jan 24, 2008

Home Sick Again - More Sewing

I hate being sick for several reasons, but two really major ones. One, I hate feeling bad. So bad that I just can't do much of anything. The second reason is that being home and doing some crafting makes me really not want to be working. But, on payday, that is really nice to have my own check coming in.

So, with that being said, I got some more basic sewing done. These are hearts that I plan to embellish for trades.


I belong to a couple of different groups that trade these hearts, so am hoping to get back in to that. It is a lot of fun and you just trade one on one when ever you have some made up. Great thing about that is that you don't have to worry about time deadlines. Make them up as you have time, then post them as available. They have been great for me to learn new stitches or techniques on. There is an online magazine for crazy quilting, I can't find the link just now, but was looking at it this morning and it has the most awesome pineapple motif in it.

I have also finished a couple of more ATC projects. Will be working on embellishing them as well so can start trading them.

These are also the perfect size for practicing on. I am still very new at all of this, especially with the ATC projects, so will have to do a little more looking around to get more ideas on them, but it is a start.

1 comment:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Sorry you're sick, but you've sure done some pretty work! Beware of that rotary cutter, though...